Friday, September 10, 2010

Salvation Army Shoes.


Never have I ever bought shoes at Salvation Army. I was pleasantly surprised when I found these black peeped toe small wedges at the Salvation Army in Oneonta. Last year I purchased a belt there for .99 cents but haven't found anything since. Last night I took a trip their and when I saw these shoes I knew I had to have them. They fit perfectly and they are a great shoe for dressing up and down. The best part of the whole thing is that they were only $3.99! They look like they have never been worn because there are no scratches and they are still quite stiff. I will wear gently used shoes and I know some people find thrifting gross but I will have to do another post on that another day! Hope you enjoy my find and thanks to all my new readers and followers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment